Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The Right Time

Well I've been waiting for the "right" time to dive in and get my Master's Degree... then I realized that there is no "right" time when you are a mom and teacher. There will always be school, sports, church, and other obligations that will make you feel like you can't do it, but my goal is to prove myself wrong! So with many encouraging words from family, friends, and coworkers I am diving in on July 11th to a new adventure! Can't wait to see where it will take me.

So if you are like me and a busy mom or dad don't let that hold you back! We can do it! Don't wait for the "right" time because it may not ever get here. Who knows what opportunities might pass us by while we are waiting for that perfect moment to get here. The time is NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment