Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Emergency Contact Sheets with Tabs

So there are so many student information sheets available everywhere, but I couldn't find just the right one for me. So I decided to make it myself. I LOVE the binder ring idea, but I just couldn't stand having to flip through the whole stack to find the one I need. So I kept the binder ring idea, and added TABS, I mean what teacher doesn't like a good set of TABS! LOL! I also thought about the many field trips that I go on and thought, man it would be nice to have the number to the fire station, police dept., etc. at my fingertips just to be on the safe side, so I added an emergency number page to go at the front of the stack! Little bit of cutting, a few holes, and here you go!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Emergency-Contact-Sheets-with-Tabs-2616910



Here is an example of the finished product if you are like me and a very visual person!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment